Dark Storm - Christine Feehan

This book just WOULD NOT END. First of all they are different characters so if you were hoping to have someone you recognized from the dark series in this book you will be dissapointed. At first, I thought it was because I have been having such a hard time reading books lately that I could not get through this book. But I have actually read several in the last few weeks with no problems. I liked the beginning. Up to the part where she suddenly and hopelessly falls for him. Then it's just bla bla bla all about him and vice versa. I don't need to waste my time with that. Then the sex scenes were so long and detailed I started skipping past them. It just seemed like the plot was lost in all of the romance and you won't hear me saying that often. I'm now to a point where I don't know where I left off in the book and don't intend to start back up. Somewhere around 2/3 of the way through I think. I may try to read the end if the next book in the series seems to relate to events in this book.