Wildest Dreams - Kristen Ashley

First, I have to say that I have read all 3 of the books that are currently released for the Fanasyland series. By the time I finished this one I immediately started the second. It was that good! If you're looking for a comparison for this book series it's going to be difficult. The closest that I have read would be the Dark Swan series by Richelle Mead. Even then, it's very different.

On to the review... I love love loved this book! What a whirlwind. I loved Finnie and Frey The story starts with Finnie going to this "fantasyland" in hopes to meet the twins to her dead parents. Let's just say she gets a lot more than she bargained for. Her twin that agreed to trade places with her tricked her. She finds herself moments after the switch being carted off to a wedding with a man she does not know. To Frey of course, who hates her twin in his world and doesn't know there was a switch.

Finnie does not let any of her insane circumstances get to her. She takes everything in stride and has the adventure of a lifetime. This book was very well written and I greatly enjoyed the world. It's like a winter wonderland. If you like fantasy and romance this series is for you.