Gunmetal Magic (Kate Daniels, #5.5) - Ilona Andrews

I was so excited when I saw there was a whole book with Andrea and I wasn't disappointed. Andrea is just a real bad-ass with all her guns and bows. Not to worry most everyone from the Kate Daniels series is in here. This book takes up shortly after the last Kate Daniels book left off. It was very entertaining. I am hoping to see more of Roman and Esteban in further books. It was interesting to see how Esteban reacts to real life and how Roman acts when not being a dark priest. There's lots of drama with Raphael of course. If you remember in the last Kate Daniels book Andrea just shows up out of the blue after months of being MIA. Lots of tension but of course that's what makes it fun! Some of the mythology and stuff got a little boring. I got bored of the whole gods thing in the previous books but looks like it's just gonna be part of the stories like it or not. Overall it was a great book. Action-packed from start to finish with all of my favorite aspects in a book. It made me laugh, cry and cheer. I love this world and wish I lived in it! The whole Magic and Tech thing is just too cool.